There are those moments in our lives where we feel lost or as if we've forgotten our purpose. Moments where we stop and analyze what we're doing in our lives and question why we're not completely happy. Although we find ourselves to be in our lowest times during those moments, that is when we find that fire inside of us. That fire that pushes you to do big things and become an even better person. It may take weeks, months, and maybe years, but I've found that when you're at your lowest you tend to dream even bigger. So when you feel like happiness was taken away from you or like life is being unfair, prove yourself and everyone around you that you're stronger than that. Yes it may seem impossible to be truly happy and bounce back, but you'll get there. It doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you're taking steps forward. You might find yourself unintentionally taking steps back, but setbacks are a part of life. If you keep pushing yourself to move forward, that is a breakthrough itself. Don't feel pressured to move on, just make sure you're moving forward. Just like you, I'm also trying to prove to myself that I can overcome these hard times and build my happiness again.
Here are some of my tips on how to get pass the struggles:
1. Let yourself feel whatever emotions you need to and don't be embarrassed or ashamed of it
2. Count your blessings & think about how fortunate you are compared to others
3. Read inspirational books
4. Focus your energy on something you're passionate about
5. Start something new to give your life some sense of a fresh start
6. Step out of your comfort zone
7. Travel & put yourself in a different environment
8. Surround yourself with people who care about you, love you, and put you in a good mood
9. Write down all the things you want to do and accomplish
10. Say those things out loud to yourself, to others, to the universe and watch it come to life
Leave a Reply.