This was an easy to make recipe for crab rangoon that I found online. The only changes I made was with the filling since it was a little bland for me. The original recipe didn't say to season the filling (I added salt and pepper to taste) and it was missing some flavor for me, so I added some honey to it until it satisfied my taste buds. I also decided to bake the crab rangoon as opposed to the usual deep fry. You can follow the recipe below!
1 block of cream cheese
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
3-4 chopped green onions
Salt & pepper
1 tbs water
1. Combine and mix the cream cheese, mayo, & green onions together. Then continuously add drops of honey and mix until it satisfies your taste buds. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Whisk together the egg and water. Spread out the wonton wrappers and brush the egg wash on all four sides of the wrapper.
3. Place a generous amount (about 1 tsp) of filling in each wonton wrapper
4. Fold wonton wrappers - first pinch together two corners, then fold up the other two corners to create a closing. Make sure to pinch any open air sockets.
5. Prepare a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray on cooking oil to avoid sticking. Before placing the the crab rangoons on the pan make sure to brush them with egg wash. Bake each batch for 18-20 min on 350°F
Let me know below if you try this recipe! Did you make any changes? How did yours turn out?!